Vlissingen and Terneuzen
You must complete a form to use public quays in Vlissingen and Terneuzen. The form must be signed by the Port Authority of North Sea Port. You can download the form below.
- Please submit the application to the harbour masters office of Gent Port Authority by e-mail.
- The applicant is responsible for the correctness of the details on the application form.
- The Port Authority will accept or refuse the application. Prior written permission by the Port Authority is required before the public quay/quay land is used in any way.
- The instructions and conditions imposed by the harbour masters office must be respected during the entire period of use.
- The fees are to be paid by the person who signed the application form or the person who, with regard to the loaded or unloaded goods, acts as the owner, sender, recipient, consignee or authorised representative or agent for one of them.