As a registered company, North Sea Port's goal is to manage, operate and develop the port area, either directly or via its subsidiaries. Within this framework, it aims to enhance the position of the port and industrial complex in the region in the short and long term, both nationally and internationally.
A few important company objectives:
- ensuring effective, safe and efficient handling of shipping traffic
- taking responsibility for nautical and maritime safety and order in the region
- promoting the development, construction, management and operation of the port area
Vision and values
North Sea Port doesn't do mass production: instead, it always focuses on the requirements of the companies and stakeholders it serves. Based on close involvement and flexibility, it does all it can to offer tailored solutions. Thanks to integrated service provision, it provides support and stimulus where possible and where necessary. It contributes ideas and creates opportunities. In this way, North Sea Port generates growth and development, for companies, for partners and for society. North Sea Port's vision is as follows:
Our vision: 'As a newcomer among Europe's leading ports, to enable the new region to grow in terms of sustainable economic activity with high added value by means of high-quality service provision.'
The employees communicate what North Sea Port stands for by embodying the following values:
- Customer focus
- Willingness to work together
- Organisational commitment/involvement
- Efficiency and focus on results
- Focus on innovation, creativity and solutions
- Agility and decisiveness